Midian Ranch Blog

This is the web log for Midian Ranch, an isolated homestead in rural Nevada. It is owned by Jason and Tina Walters, whom are also its regular posters. This blog is exclusively for the enlightenment and edification of our friends, family, and colleagues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gerlach, Nevada, United States

Friday, October 01, 2004

Off to Midian This Weekend

T., Chris Karma, Keri, myself, and possibly Bob are lighting out for Midian this weekend to do some painting. With any luck we will also work on the ranch house's flooring. Rural ascetics mean a great deal to me, so I have high hopes that we can completely finish the exterior of the house over the next few days. Also, I've been deliberately over-watering the ranch's trees over the last week. I'm hoping for a pleasant surprise.... but it's the desert, so any terrible result is completely possible.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home