Midian Ranch Blog

This is the web log for Midian Ranch, an isolated homestead in rural Nevada. It is owned by Jason and Tina Walters, whom are also its regular posters. This blog is exclusively for the enlightenment and edification of our friends, family, and colleagues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gerlach, Nevada, United States

Sunday, June 21, 2009

What Are We Up To? (part three)

The long awaited Mexican wrestling roleplaying game Darren Watts and I wrote has at last come out! That's right: Lucha Libre Hero is for sale in stores across the English speaking world and the Internet.

Hero roustabouts Darren Watts and Jason Walters put on their magical wrestling masks, get cranked on tequila, and create for you the ultimate gaming guide to monster-hunting, gangster-fighting Mexican wrestlers in Lucha Libre Hero! Dive right into the weird, fight-filled world of Mexican wrestling adventure movies as you and your masked cohorts save the villagers from werewolves, help the police round up vicious criminals, and then head out for a night on the town with beautiful women!

To learn more about Lucha Libre Hero, click here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a little worried about whether my copy would arrive in time when I heard about the printer fiasco, but I got a call from my FLGS last week. Now to beat Hero Machine into letting me make up the luchador minis for GenCon! (And to decide if I'm gonna make a new mask this year, the one I wore last year didn't quite fit right.)

Leah

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home