Midian Ranch Blog

This is the web log for Midian Ranch, an isolated homestead in rural Nevada. It is owned by Jason and Tina Walters, whom are also its regular posters. This blog is exclusively for the enlightenment and edification of our friends, family, and colleagues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gerlach, Nevada, United States

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

This Weekend (May 20-23) Tina Updates

Jason and I were just up at Midian. The weather is great. It's warm and since there is still snow on the mountain there's a nice cool breeze. I would say the weather is perfect except for the No-see-ums (biting gnats). We finished the floor in the new office, yippy. Just in time for the First Annual Midian Ranch Relaxathon. We're having family and friends up for the weekend of June 4th for fun and relaxation. We'll probably sneak in a little work, but we'll mostly hang out. This past weekend "Crazy" Chris Johnson drove up and will be up there for a few days. We also got a lovely visit from Super Dave and his dog Sally, our dog Snap was sure glad to see her, he's never been so excited to see another dog. Snap also wanted to see how many lives he actually has by playing chicken with a snake. Since we've had so much rain this year, it's very green and more like Wild Kingdom then ever before. I take morning and evening walks with the dog, each time I go a different way so I enjoy all the flowers, I swear I find a new color every time. I would love to move them closer to the house. I brought a sample back to Richmond and I am going to attempt to grow them in a pot. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home