Midian Ranch Blog

This is the web log for Midian Ranch, an isolated homestead in rural Nevada. It is owned by Jason and Tina Walters, whom are also its regular posters. This blog is exclusively for the enlightenment and edification of our friends, family, and colleagues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gerlach, Nevada, United States

Thursday, July 21, 2005

July 2nd, 3rd, and 4th

Chris and Vicki joined us out at Midian this weekend. We set up a new pistol target range (see the picture above) and had some good clean fun killing bottles until it got far to dark for us to continue. Chris and Tina helped me finish painting the outbuilding and priming the office, which I will hopefully paint and skirt within the next month. I’m looking forward to finishing up the outside of that building so I can get going in earnest on the inside. I’ve got big plans for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home