Midian Ranch Blog

This is the web log for Midian Ranch, an isolated homestead in rural Nevada. It is owned by Jason and Tina Walters, whom are also its regular posters. This blog is exclusively for the enlightenment and edification of our friends, family, and colleagues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gerlach, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Weekend of October 30th, 31st

Alright: I’m not a very good carpenter. I just spent the last two entire days skirting the office building out at Midian; a task I thought would take an afternoon at the most. Having thus been educated (I believe that the current slang would be “schooled”), I now realize why they call carpentry a “trade,” as opposed to a “hobby.” Still, it is done (if done crudely), which is one less thing to worry about this winter. I would really, really like to have the time to finish putting our wood burning stove in place, but I think my next trip will be dedicated to finishing up the Dog Ranch/Midian Ranch deep cycle battery project. Ah, well: all in good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home